Monday, September 13, 2010

Fireworks.

So this is the end of u and me. We had a good run, and I’m setting u free. To do as u want, to do as u please, without me. Remember when u were my boat and I was ur sea. Together we’d float, so delicately. But that was back when we could talk about anything. Because I don’t know who I am when u’re running circles in my head. And I don’t know just who u are when u’re sleeping in someone else’s bed. 3 whole words, and 8 letters late. And that would’ve worked on me yesterday. We’re not the same, I wish that could change, but it can’t. And I say ur name and in the same breath, I say something, that I’ll grow to regret. So keep ur hands on ur chest, and sing with me, that we don’t wanna believe. So it’s true what they say, if u love someone u should set them free. Oh it’s true what they say, u went and threw it away.

No comments: