Saturday, September 18, 2010

3 words, 8 letters.

You. It's always been u. You and ur ability to break through these walls that i've built around myself, the only one that turns my limbs into straw, weak and shaky. You, with those wide-knuckled hands that fit perfectly into mine, those dainty fingers in the spaces between yours, lacing together effortlessly. You, and the way u look at me with the silent, secretive glances that we share, never fail to melt me inside. You, with ur caring, concerned words, and the guardian angel that you've made urself out to be. You, and the way my head fits into ur shoulder, and how it always makes me feel very comfortable, peaceful. You, worrying because u couldn't find me, looking for me when there was no reason for u to be. You & I, being pulled together by strings, unwilling to leave each other's sides. You, and the loving way u stick up for me. You, having the tendency to make me feel like living is somewhat better than those dreams that plague my nights. Me, and watching myself fall for u, and never wanted to rise.

No comments: