Saturday, September 11, 2010

I don't need knights in shining armor to make my dreams come true.

1. I turned out liking you a lot more than i originally planned.
2. I think u just took what was mine and call it yours.
3. I want u endlessly.
4. You've always been my favorite.
5. I'll never get bored with u.
6. I would watch the worst movie in the world with u if u wanted me to. I just wanna be with u.
7. Being with u = one of the happiest moment in my life.
8. Nobody will ever replace u.
9. I love the feeling when: i wanna tell u how much i love u, how much i don't wanna lose u, but i just can't. For me, those things cannot be explained by words. It's infinite.
10. I always miss u.
11. I love the feeling i get when u hug me.
12. No matter what happens between us in the future, i'll always love u.
13. You never fail to make me smile. Not with those lame jokes, but with just being u.
14. A kiss on my cheek from u gives me thousand of butterflies in my stomach.
15. Seeing u smile always makes me happy.
16. I love how u make me feel like life is worth it.
17. I wanna stay with u forever. Though forever doesn't really exist, but it sounds so right.
18. I always miss the sound of ur voice.
19. I'm very lucky to have u.
20. I always want to cuddle with u.
21. You mean so much to me.

No comments: