Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I don't know how many times i've said something insulting to you. You know i can be so mean when I wanna be. I can cut you into pieces when my heart is broken. When we're arguing, i always say how I don’t need you, how useless are your efforts to make me happy. But it’s always gonna come right back to this. How did I become so obnoxious? What is it with you that makes me act like this? I’ve never been this way. But I don’t mean it, I mean it, I promise. I forgot to say out loud how beautiful you really are to me. I can’t be without you, you’re my perfect little punching bag, and I need you.

I love you when you’ve had a rough day or when you’re feeling rather sad. I love you when we lay in bed and i get lost inside your smell. I love you when you’re silly and i love you when you smile. I even love you when i'm trying to get rest, and i’m awakened by your tickles. I love you when your eyes fall on me and get stuck there for a while. I love you and your heart, and i love how it’s because of those things that i’ve loved you since the start. you see. I love you every second, every day of every week, and i’ll love you for the rest of your life, if you promise to love me.

Under these stars i knew this life was infinite, and i finally figured out that you’re the one i want to spend it with.

No comments: