Wednesday, April 18, 2012

what if

he doesn't take me to romantic dinners, but takes me around the city and end up eating street foods. he's capable of making me laugh so hard, but can be serious in the right situation. he gives me as much trust as i give him. he doesn't try to change who i am, because he knows that's who he fell for in the first place. he's someone to make fun of, someone who would try to annoy me so much, someone who always calms me down without even trying. with that i realize how much i love him, and how much he means to me. i mean, he has the ability to calm me down without even saying anything. just being with me and then suddenly i feel so peaceful.

he's someone who's not afraid to throw come backs at me whenever we're messing around. he's someone that can be sweet all of sudden, someone who can make me feel like our relationship is the one like in the movies. he's someone who hugs me and kisses me in the forehead and says "i love u". he would get jealous by other guys, but he understands that i don't love anyone else but him. he'd be there when i'm sick, taking care of me. he'd be there when i'm in tears, he'd be there when i'm just sick of everything and need someone to entertain me with his goofyness. he's someone who looks everything on the bright side, and tells me not to be paranoid and overthinking at everything. he's someone with a rad taste in music and movies. he's someone cheesy in a funny and different way.

and it scares me a lot to realize how much he means to me. when it hits me, all these thoughts and questions rush through my head at once. i am beyond happy, but also scared and sad, all at the same time as i start to wonder.

what if, for some reason, things don't work out? how am i possibly going to live a normal happy life without him?


i came to think of it, that, he was once a stranger, and now he is the only person i know like the back of my hand. he is someone i once had no emotions for, and now he has the power to break my heart into scattered pieces. he is someone i never used to go out with, but now he owns most of my time. he is someone i never thought i'd love, but now he owns my entire heart.

he is someone i once can live without, but now, he is someone i wish to hold onto, forever.

No comments: