Friday, November 5, 2010

nothing to everything

there are so many things that have changed in these past 2 years. there are also things that i never thought would happen. one thing for sure, i never had the thought of us, being together. i didn't know what happened back then, but u immediately caught my attention, without trying to. it started out as being story mates, and slowly grew into the most amazing thing i could have ever experienced. at the time, it was weird how i momentarily had a crush on u. then i started to feel comfortable when u're around, even though since day one, i trusted u as my story mates, i already felt that way. but that time, i sense something different in me, for u. something special. it's funny how u are that one person i'm always searching for even though i was someone else's girl back then. u are that person i can't stay mad at, the person i couldn't forget even though i tried to shun u. the person i always come back to. we were best friends, worst enemies, lovers, all rolled into one.

and that was it.. from then on we fell head over heels in love with one another. we laughed and cried together, made fun of each other, tested each other. there were times u would make me so mad, and so did i. we tested each other everyday, just to see what our limits were. but there's one thing we both always know, there is something unexplainable between us, something really special that no one else could see, not even us. we just can feel it and give credence about it. i believe no matter what happened or where life will take us, u will always be the one i went to bed dreaming of, and woke up in the mornings wanting right next to me. at the end, the only ones we wanted to be with is each other. nobody can make me feel the way u do. it's a feeling i can't never explain. u never fail to make me laugh, even if i don't have the intention to smile. u make me feel like i'm the luckiest girl of all when i'm in ur arms, the only place i feel safe.

u know how to make me laugh like no one else ever has. u're always there for me through the highest and lowest pits of my life, always encouraging and supporting me through whatever decisions i make. u are the only person i run to when i'm having a terrible day. the one i share my happiness with. if u give me a chance, i will continue to show u the most faithful of hearts. i will let u know that my love knows no boundaries.

No comments: