Thursday, October 28, 2010

don't lose hold of me out there

it's amazing how at one point in our lives we will be extremely close with someone, and then, later they will become a complete stranger. u will pass by them, without a word. without a single acknowledging look. this person, who once knew u so well, who once knew ur fears, ur desires, ur dreams, ur past, is now walking right past u. seeing right through u.

please, don't be one of them. it's like, u've been added to the list of my daily needs. i just couldn't imagine skipping a day without nice calming talks with u.. i know, it's only a simple talk between us but i just couldn't stand a day without it. there, u could envisage how much u mean to me. u have ur own part in my life, and i'm seriously hoping that it would never be replaced by anyone. i need u to stay close to me. or even closer.





it's my only wish.

No comments: