Saturday, May 8, 2010

Olá!

Hello everyone. This is the my first post in 2010. For your information, i've deleted all the articles i posted back in 2009. Okay let's start this!

So far, i really love 2010. Why? 2009 was just too...complicated. Things have been pretty hard for me back then. Overall, 2009 was a really rough year for me. School & teachers problem, got in a really big fight with my parents, no cellphone, can't go out with friends for almost 5 months. Who could stand it? Well, i could. Though i always sneak in to get online when my parents weren't at home.

Those problems made time flew so fast...for me. I was really stoked for 2010. Good signals came from my parents, they allowed me to go out and celebrate the new year eve with my friends. That was my first new year eve celebration with having my boyfriend beside me. It was good. Oh wait, no, it was amazing :-) Really amazing. We made wishes and hoped everything will be fine as hell on 2010.

And it all came out great. Things went pretty well even though there are some points that were the lowest pit of my life. But i can't tell you here. Personal things. :)

There are many BIG things in this year. UAN, UAS, Practical Tests. It's all happened in just....3 weeks, i guess. The preparation for UAN was really tiring and hard. Also for UAS & the practical tests, we only got a week for a preparation. That's why i didn't get my best result for UAS & Practical Test. The result for UAN was umm...pretty good. I only got 34,85 but it was my REAL hard work without any cheats. Alhamdulilah :) At least, i've passed. Although i didn't reach my target, but now i'm free. There's no more burden during this holiday. Still have no plan for the holiday, all i ever wanted just to spend this holiday with my lovely ones. Cheerios people. Stay awesome.

♥♥♥

No comments: